JOIN OUR TEAM! CHECK OUT AVAILABLE OPENINGS AND APPLY BELOW:
Customer sUPPORT SPECIALIST
Location: SF Bay Area
We're looking for a Customer Support Specialist who is passionate about working in SaaS and is eager to build something amazing with us! As the first Support hire, you'll be responsible for helping to design and implement a white glove support experience for our users. You'll also:
- Be the go-to person for all things Qotient for our users, and own incoming customer support requests.
- Work directly with Customer Success Team to ensure our customers are getting the best possible experience with Qotient.
- Handle requests via email, phone, and app for our users, and be ready to prioritize when it gets busy!
This role will report into our Director of Customer Success here in the US, and be based out of our San Francisco location.
- Prior experience in Customer Success or equivalent experience working with customers in technical support roles.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills (our team is all over the world so communication will be key in this role!)
- We won't throw you into the deep end right away, but you should be comfortable working with everything from small to mid-size customer accounts, to Enterprise level customers.
- Top-notch prioritization and multi-tasking abilities.
- Familiarity with the world of sales.
- At least 1 year of relevant experience.
- Proficient in CRM such as Salesforce, Hubspot or Base
- Experience working in marketing software such as Marketo or Pardot a plus.
- Passion for helping our customers succeed-- you feel like you've won when they have.
National Channel Account Manager
Location: Silicon Valley
Exciting position that offers everything
- Significant Advancement potential
- Uncapped remuneration plan
- Exciting High growth start-up ( with Enterprise customers already)
The role is to execute on an existing Business Development Partner plan where you would account manage a large Valley tech company.
This will require everything from C-Level engagement through to sales training the nationwide sales team to identify, qualify and close jointly managed sales.
We are (compared to the Partner) a small SaaS company who have recently signed a Partner Agreement with a major tech player to jointly market and sell our products into their existing customer base and their new prospects.
After training their AE team to identify and qualify opportunities ( which requires a lot of focus and input in itself), you would then work with these AEs to jointly sell to their customers and prospects. The Partner AEs will get quota retirement and commissions for selling our products and services so are motivated to engage with us.
We believe “you only get out of a channel what you put in”. As such, we need a dedicated National CAM to focus on this company to get the most from our partnership.
- Silicon Valley based (live between So. SF and Los Gatos)
- At least two years of Channel management experience
- Have a strong understanding of how the Tech distribution model works
- Can travel at least one full week every four (for first six months) , then at least one week every six.
- Experience in managing technology channels (partners and resellers)
- A background in “Sales disciplines”. You would have a good understanding of sales models like “SPIN selling”, Disruptive selling and Customer-Centric selling. You would have either self-educated yourself or have experience using some or all of these models.
- Can show a career advancement or progression of moving from Inside Sales, B2B field sales and/or Channel management.